- Rome +39 06 696661
- Milan +39 02 722341
Andrea Gangemi, who heads the practice group, is recognized by Chambers Europe (Band 5 in 2022) and Who’s Who Legal as a sector leader in Italy.
We assist our clients from an employer’s standpoint on numerous aspects of the relationship between employer and employee. These include disputes before the labor courts and conciliation procedures before worksite committees and with trade unions.
The members of our employment law department regularly advise on:
- employment contracts for managers and employees
- restrictive agreements, including non-compete agreements and minimum duration agreements
- company policies, disciplinary codes, and internet and email use policies
- company transfers and outsourcing
- incentive plans, including stock option plans
- various aspects of managing the employment relationship, including disciplinary measures and transfers
- individual and collective dismissal
- employee privacy issues
- legal proceedings
- negotiations and settlement agreements