The data controller is Portolano Cavallo Studio Legale, Via Rasella, 155, 00187 – Rome; Telephone: + 39 06 696661; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Firm”).
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the browser and are stored on the user’s terminal device when he accesses a website. Cookies are used for different purposes (computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users that access the server, storage of preferences, etc.).
- Types of cookies used by the Website
The Website uses the following cookies:
- Technical and browser cookies: The Website uses Google Analytics cookies provided by Google Inc., to ensure a correct use of the Website by the users. The users’ IP addresses are anonymized before being saved by the Google Analytics services. These cookies allow the Website to function correctly and allow the users to view the content on the Website. Disabling the cookies would lead to a malfunctioning of the Website. These cookies are not stored persistently on the users’ computers and are eliminated after the browser is closed. Other information on the Google Analytics services are available at the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies.
Please find below additional information on the cookies used:
Analytics and performance cookies
- Social Network Plugins: The Website also incorporates plugins and/or buttons to enable an easy connection with social platforms (namely, the Facebook and LinkedIn platforms), managed by the third parties involved. These plugins send cookies to track your visit to our Website and, if applicable, associate it with your social account. These cookies are necessary to allow a social account to interact with our Website and to allow the expression of an appreciation and the sharing of the latter with friends. Cookies of social platforms are not necessary to browse the Website.
Please find below more information on the social platforms’ cookies used, their privacy policies and how to deactivate them:
- Cookie management through browser settings
Almost all Internet browsers allow to verify which cookies are present on the users’ personal hard drives, block all the cookies or receive a notification any time a cookie is installed. In certain cases, however, failure to install a cookie may lead to the impossibility to use certain sections of the Website.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11;
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html;
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT.
For more information on the cookies, including how to view the cookies that have been set on your device, how to manage and delete them, please visit: allaboutcookies.org.