For the twelfth year in a row, Portolano Cavallo is shortlisted at the Women in Business Law Awards 2023 EMEA in 9 categories.
This year, we are shortlisted as:
- Antitrust & Competition Lawyer of the Year – Irene Picciano
- Copyright Lawyer of the Year – Lydia Mendola
- Patent Lawyer of the Year – Maria Balestriero
- Privacy & Data Protection Lawyer of the Year – Laura Liguori
- Real Estate Lawyer of the Year – Barbara Corsetti
- Technology Lawyer of the Year – Donata Cordone
- White Collar Crime Lawyer of the Year – Ilaria Curti
- Women in Business Law National Firm of the Year
- Italy Firm of the Year
The full shortlist is available at this link: as always, we are in good company!
The awards ceremony will be held in London on June 28, 2023.
Read more about our Awards and RecognitionsRead more about our Awards and Recognitions
Read more about our beliefs and policies on diversityRead more about our beliefs and policies on diversity