We will discuss this topic with some of the players at the forefront of this revolution, moderated by Lydia Mendola, head of IP practice and partner at Portolano Cavallo.
- Willem Hoyng: Chairman of the Advisory Committee of the Unified Patent Court (UPC) and member of the drafting committee of the Rules of Procedure of the UPC; Professor of Intellectual Property Law at the University of Tilburg; partner at Hoyng Rokh Monegier.
- Marina Tavassi: President of the Association of European Competition Law Judges and Vice President of the Intellectual Property Judges Association; member of the drafting committee of the Rules of Procedure of the UPC; former President of the Court of Appeal of Milan and of the Court of Milan’s Business Division; former national judge at the Enlarged Board of Appeal of the European Patent Office; of counsel at BonelliErede.
- Sabine Agé: Managing partner of the French office at Hoyng Rokh Monegier.
- Micaela Modiano: Co-managing partner at Modiano & Partners; head of the chemistry & life sciences department and of the European patent department.
- Alessandro Sanchini: UPC technically qualified judge; head of the electricity and IT department at Modiano & Partners.
- Maria Balestriero: Of counsel at Portolano Cavallo.
Due to limited availability of seats, please register for the event by filling the application form below. You will receive a confirmation email in the next few days.
The seminar will be held in English.